WHAT'S NEW AT KIMA SURF
What’s new at Kima Surf:
Things have changed a bit around both of our most popular camps. And if you weren’t aware, our Canggu camp that had been closed due to renovations is now finally back in action. I’m sure you’re curious as to what’s been done to make our camps better than they already were so we’ve put a list together to show you. Here’s what’s new around the camps…
1) We’ve extended the camp to include more deluxe rooms and added a luxurious pool with a bar you can swim up to. Cocktail anyone?
2) There’s a new vibe around the camp, specifically a glamping vibe. New tipi tents with a poolside view and ac have been added to give you guys more options for your stay.
3) Soon there will be a surf shop coming to the camp where you can buy all the accessories for all your surfing need. The search is over; we’ll have it for you from bikinis to zinc cream.
1) First off, the camp is back open so plan ahead, we’ve booked up fast!
2) We have an amazing new manager, Libby, to help you with all your needs during your stay!
3) With the new renovation there is now a chill out area by the pool in the shade with bean bags to relax with friends or take a quick power nap before getting back into the line up.
4) There is also a newly renovated restaurant that has not one but two stories for you to enjoy your meals at. Enjoy food by the pool downstairs or take in the view from upstairs, the chose is yours.
For both of the camps you can now enjoy a wider range of foods and drinks as our menu has been updated with new items added. Try a tasty new meal or grab a fresh new juice!
See you next time you’re in Bali, and who knows there might be more improvements!
Always looking to make your experience a great one,
The Kima Team